Full Service Consultative Resources
For larger complex risks, more extensive, specialized loss control support is available at no additional cost. Professional staff and independent industry experts help your clients reduce the opportunity for loss by applying proven practices for accident and incident prevention. The support is personalized and typically includes the evaluation of prior loss experience and a review of current procedures.
AIG Programs Risk Management
Specialists are available to support our clients with auto liability, facility safety, property evaluations, abuse prevention, aquatics, and clinical risk management
- Single Location Property Value: $25MM or more
- Combined Casualty Premium (GL, PL, Auto, Excess): $100,000+
Abuse Risk Management Policy Analysis by Praesidium
Praesidium will review your clients’ policies to ensure that they are addressing ever changing issues like communication boundaries with clients, social media policies, and more. After review, Praesidium provides a detailed analysis report of your policies upon request.
Clinical Risk Management Support with OmniSure
OmniSure consultants are experienced clinicians and professionals with industry-specific knowledge to help clients implement client safety, regulatory compliance, and other specific risk reduction initiatives.
Enquiron HR/Employment Law Helpline
Staff is available every business day to provide advice and counsel for HR and employment law challenges. Resources include:
- Unlimited, specific, documented, and confidential advice from employment law attorneys
- Online sexual harassment prevention training courses available for both supervisors and employees
- Online tools, including a state-specific employee handbook builder, forms, posters, news, and more